Landscape Photography Training & Tutorials
In this 1 hour online tutorial, I'll share my processing workflow (Lightroom and Photoshop) and all my editing tips and tricks.
We'll cover all the post-processing essentials you'll need to know, as well as advanced editing techniques to help give your images that extra punch. Topics covered will be tailored to your own photographic style, but will likely include:
- Lightroom Basics: exposure, colour balance, histogram, dynamic range, contrast
- Lightroom Advanced: HSL adjustments, noise reduction, sharpening, vignetting
- Photoshop Basics: layer management, tools overview, adjustment layers
- Photoshop Advanced: motion blur, light painting, Orton Effect, sun glow
I understand and appreciate that photography (and particularly post-processing) can be quite subjective. And so my aim is to tailor each session to your personal style to ensure you get the most out of it for your own photography development.
Following a successful registration below, I'll then shortly get in touch to confirm a mutually appropriate time for the tutorial. To get the most out of your session, I'll ask you to share your top three images, unedited (preferable in RAW format), and also three images that you admire and would like to see your future images resemble. We will then select one of your images to edit and comprehensively discuss during the tutorial.
I would also like to stress that the aim of the session isn't for me to edit your photo into an award winning stunning image. But rather, to help equip you with the tools and editing knowledge necessary for you yourself to walk away and take your photos to the next level.
I looks forward to sharing my knowledge and expertise with you, and should you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to flick me an email at: email@example.com
Suitable for all skill levels, Mitch's expert one-on-one photography training will have you taking stunning images in no time.
Whether you use a DSLR, a point and shoot or a humble mobile phone, this course will take your photography skills to the next level.
With Mitch's advanced knowledge and personable manner, lessons are individually tailored to each student and their skill level. Typical skills covered include:
- Master your camera: ISO, f-stop and shutter speed explained (and demonstrated) clearly
- Introduction to composition: rule of thirds, removing distractions and framing
- Timing is everything: when to photograph, and when NOT to photograph
- Long exposures: silky smooth water and intentional camera movement
- The right gear, for the right time: lenses, tripods and filters
- Candid street photography: capturing THAT moment, in the moment
- Exposure blending: extending dynamic range through HDR and bracketing
- Time blending: capturing the best of both worlds during sunset and dusk
- Luminosity masks: easily master post-processing adjustments
Meeting at Finder's street station, location highlights include: Degraves street, Hosier lane, Centre Place and Southbank.
Should you have any questions about the course, feel free to contact Mitch directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Time to get shooting!